Wednesday 22 February 2017

Who am I

Yesterday my class did a game called who am i didn't  play because it was not fun for me.  
It was funny to my class to do it everybody was screaming out loud everybody had to say
4 Questions at Minimum then Miss Parrant said pack up now class . I was feeling bored because  it was so loud  and it gave me a headache. Then we sat on the mat and we got to the end of the game so my class had fun. We had to wait for the the teacher so we could go to morning tea and today we did it again to get more ideas of the game. You could play this game at school at home to have fun on the weekend or the holidays  .



1 comment:

  1. Hi Morpheous
    I like how you put full stop and your writing and I like the way that From Bradley

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.